Become Our Neighbor
Why Partner with Neighboring?
1. We connect you with hard-working background checked college students.
2. We save you time.
3. We help you with YOUR chores at an affordable rate
Who Does NeighborING Partner With?
Neighboring partners with:
1) Property management companies
2) Realtors and Small Businesses
3) Independent Senior Living Communities
4) Parents who need help with Children and many more.
We serve anyone who has chores that need to be completed and companies that align with our core values of trust, integrity, and relability.
How do you Become a Neighboring Partner?
Fill in the contact form below. Tell us who you are and your contact information. NeighborING will then reach out to your company to discuss how we can help.
In fact, NeighborING ® is the first Southern California business focused on connecting
neighbors, who need help completing everyday chores, with college students who want to
earn money by connecting with their community.
NeighborING connects you with hard-working college students to do your chores. The students are not professionals. Clear instructions are necessary and the materials required for the chore is supplied by the customer. College students are paid by the hour, & every half hour worked will be rounded up when paying. Acceptable payments are debit or credit cards.